E-Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. Event tickets purchased on-line are issued as e-tickets, via e-mail. You will be asked to present your e-ticket e-mail together with (including the booking reference) and valid identification to gain admission to the Event .failure to do so will result in refusal of admission for which United Makeup Artists Expo (‘UMAe’) cannot be held responsible.
2. It is your responsibility to check your e-ticket prior to the Event and contact UMAE immediately if there is a problem as mistakes will not be rectified at the Event.
3. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid e-tickets. E-Tickets which are defaced or otherwise incomplete will not be accepted for admission. (Please reprint your e-ticket or contact the UMAe prior to the Event in the case of accidental damage.)
4. No refunds will be offered unless the Event is cancelled. Refunds are equal to the face value of the e-ticket. You must claim your refund within three months of the date of the Event.
5. UMAe reserves the right to conduct security searches and to refuse admission to you should you refuse to comply with such security searches.
6. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children 14 years of age and under are admitted free of charge to the Event.
7. No animals other than assistance dogs are permitted on the Event.
8. No illegal substances, alcohol or smoking are permitted at the Events premises.
9. Strictly no trading or promoting is allowed on the premises without the prior written consent of UMAe.
10. E-tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of UMAe.
11. The purchase of Event e-tickets is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions and UMAe reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.
12. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests UMAe reserves the right to refuse admission of the e-ticket value in the event of such refusal no refund will be made.
13. Admission is at the e-ticket holder’s own risk. UMAe will not be held liable for any losses, injuries or damages sustained at the Event, including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the e-ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
14. Duplicate e-tickets will not be issued if the original e-tickets are lost or stolen.
15. In purchasing an e-ticket the holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by on-site CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
16. As a condition of sale, an e-ticket holder consents to subscribing to the UMAe news letter and UMAe database.
17. UMAe reserve the right to make changes to the planned show schedule, Education, or Speakers without notice.
18. Force Majeure. Any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, traffic conditions and all similar events outside our control. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of force majeure
19. In the unlikely event that you have reason to complain or experience any problems, you must immediately inform the event management. Any verbal notification must be confirmed in writing within 7 days of the event giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint.
20. It may be necessary for us to contact you to discuss certain aspects of your booking - We will always use the contact number or email that you provided at the time of booking. Please be aware that if you are unavailable, a short message describing the nature of the call may be left on your answering service if we feel it is appropriate at the time
21. Once an e-ticket is purchased No refunds or exchanges will be offered against any event under any circumstances (With an exception as listed in section 4.) Providing you are insured, you may be able to recover some, or all, of these charges from your insurers
22. Any refunds shall be given using the same method of payment as was used to originally purchase the tickets. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the e-tickets are safely returned to us, we therefore strongly advise that tickets be sent by a secure method of postage.
23. Without a valid e-ticket and supporting ID, your admission to the event may be refused and under these circumstances UMAe will not offer any exchange or refund
24. Customers wishing to pay by debit / Visa and MasterCard credit cards are advised that a surcharge of 2.5% and for American Express 3.5% will be applied to the total invoice amount.